Experience an unforgettable trip to see incredible views of the world’s largest and most marine mammals: whales! This is a great moment to share with your friends and family members of all ages.
3-Hour Extended Whale Watching
- Military / Senior Seniors (65 +) - Cannot be combined with other discounts!
- Kid Ages 4-11
- Toddler (Ages 3 & Under) All children must be accounted for, including babies, at time of booking
Whale migration is in full swing!
Join us for an extended whale watch searching for a variety of wildlife. Recent sightings include humpback whales, bottlenose dolphins, various seabirds, and even harbor seals!
- Dress for the weather! It can be slightly cooler out on the water especially in the spring, fall, and winter. We may have to cancel trips due to high winds, but our cruises will still go when it is raining.
- Your comfort is a priority! We want to ensure that all of our passengers feel at home on the water and have everything they could need right at the tip of their fingers. Whether you want to enjoy an adult beverage (don’t forget to bring your ID for our craft beers & spirits!) while watching the wildlife in their homes, or to purchase a memento to remember the trip, the Rudee fleet has it all inside the climate-controlled cabin and ship store.
- Departs from Rudee Inlet at the Virginia Beach Fishing Center (Parking is free while you are on the trip)