Experience the diversity the offshore waters of the Mid-Atlantic have to offer as we head to the deep for a pelagic wildlife adventure!
- GUARANTEED SIGHTINGS
- Adult Ages 12+
- Military / Senior Seniors (65 +)
- Child Ages 4-11
- Toddler Ages 3 & Under
Virginia Beach Dolphin Watching
Looking for the longest-running and most experienced dolphin cruise company in the Virginia Beach Resort area? You have found it at Rudee Tours! A dolphin watching cruise with us is the essential trip for both the aquatic enthusiast and the fun-seeking vacationer. Each 90-minute experience is narrated by our experts who are ready to share their knowledge and answer your questions about dolphins, other marine life, and the Virginia Beach coastline.
We are fortunate that we have an entire fleet of vessels run by experienced and committed captains and crew. With larger capacities and the ability to run multiple boats at a time, we are able to accommodate the needs of all of our guests. Our vessels are annually inspected and licensed by the USCG, insured, and regularly updated. Each boat is ADA certified, equipped with a climate-controlled indoor cabin, and offers 360-degree views of the water from multiple viewing levels.
Sightings are GUARANTEED throughout the season. If we are unable to locate any dolphins during your dolphin watching trip, you can ride again for FREE!
- Dress for the weather! It can be slightly cooler out on the water especially in the spring, fall, and winter. We may have to cancel trips due to high winds, but our cruises will still go when it is raining.
- Your comfort is a priority! We want to ensure that all of our passengers feel at home on the water and have everything they could need right at the tip of their fingers. Whether you want to enjoy an adult beverage (don’t forget to bring your ID for our craft beers & spirits!) while watching the wildlife in their homes or to purchase a memento to remember the trip, the Rudee fleet has it all inside the climate-controlled cabin and ship store.
- Departs from Rudee Inlet at the Virginia Beach Fishing Center (parking is free while you are on the trip).
- This trip will take place on one of our spacious head boats. Note that this is NOT the Rudee Rocket dolphin trip.