Experience the diversity the offshore waters of the Mid-Atlantic have to offer as we head to the deep for a pelagic wildlife adventure!
Winter Wildlife Excursion
- Adult Ages 12+
- Military / Senior Seniors (65 +)
- Child Ages 11 & Under
Half-Day Marine Mammal & Birding Excursion
Join us for a unique exploration of the coast in search of a variety of marine mammals and seabirds! This is a trip you will not want to miss, as the Mid-Atlantic provides critical habitat for many different species of animals. We will explore hot spots known for their exceptional sightings of birds and seals while experts onboard provide information about the animals and current local research that is being conducted to better help protect them.
Our trip course will be determined by the concentration of recent sightings of our targeted species that include harbor and gray seals, sea ducks (scoters, scaups, & mergansers), seabirds (razorbills, jaegers, & gannets), humpback whales, and bottlenose dolphins. Our vessels are ADA compliant, equipped with two bathrooms, an extensive snack bar, a heated indoor cabin with comfortable seating, and have spacious upper decks that offer panoramic views which are prime for viewing wildlife.
Marine mammal sightings are guaranteed. If we are unable to locate any marine mammals, you may ride again for FREE! No refunds will be offered.
• Dress for the weather! It will be slightly cooler out on the water. Layers and close-toed shoes with traction are recommended. Trips may be cancelled due to high winds creating unfavorable boating conditions, but will be
conducted when it is raining.
• Binoculars and telephoto lenses are encouraged.
• Departure is from Rudee Inlet at the Virginia Beach Fishing Center. Parking is free while you are on the trip!
• Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to trip departure. Please allow time to check-in at our office before the trip.
•The vessel will have a variety of food and beverages available for purchase. As this is an extended trip, you may bring food and non-alcoholic drinks on board.