A dolphin cruise with us is the essential trip for both the aquatic enthusiast and the fun-seeking vacationer! Come look for dolphins in Virginia Beach!
- Military / Senior Seniors (65 +) - Cannot be combined with other discounts!
- Kid Ages 4-11
- Kid 3 & Under All children must be accounted for (even babies). If applicable, MUST BE included at time of purchase. Trips do sell out!
Ready to see the wildlife that’s below the water?
Trips will return in the spring!
Join us on an interactive collections trip where you will participate with science in action as our experts perform a net pull, collect data, and provide you with a close-up glimpse of the sea creatures that call our waters home.
- Dress for the weather! It will be slightly cooler out on the water. Layers and close-toed shoes with traction are recommended. Trips may be cancelled due to high winds creating unfavorable boating conditions, but will be conducted when it is raining.
- Departure is from Rudee Inlet at the Virginia Beach Fishing Center. Parking is free while you are on the trip!
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to trip departure. Please allow time to check-in at our office before the trip.
- Our vessels are ADA compliant, equipped with two bathrooms, an extensive snack bar, a heated indoor cabin with comfortable seating, and have spacious upper decks that offer panoramic views which are prime for viewing wildlife.