Safety Remains our Top Priority
Our team continues to monitor and update our procedures in accordance with the current state regulations.
Effective May 28, all capacity and distancing restrictions and recommendations for the state of Virginia have been lifted.
Our additional safety precautions and increased sanitizing practices are still in place. This includes but is not limited to:
- Increased cleaning & sanitation (as recommended by the CDC with EPA-approved cleaners)
- Screening of passengers & crew
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout each vessel
- Masks are recommended for specific populations and risk levels in accordance with the Virginia state mandate.
- Tickets must be purchased online
Thank you for your support during these times – we can’t wait to experience the salty air and sea with you!