Safety Remains our Top Priority
We’ve added additional safety precautions and have increased sanitizing practices in place. Our team continues to update our procedures in accordance with the current state regulations. This includes but is not limited to:
- Increased cleaning & sanitation (as recommended by the CDC with EPA-approved cleaners)
- Screening of passengers & crew
- Reduced capacities for your protection and to allow for physical distancing
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout each vessel
- Masks are required for all guests over 5 years old in accordance with the Virginia state mandate.
- Tickets must be purchased online
Thank you for your support during these times – we can’t wait to experience the salty air and sea with you!